Monday, April 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2251


YOU Inc

Your first quarter is over - How are you doing? Do you remember your aspirations that you started with at the beginning of the year?  If they aren't going well, think of something.  IF you were working for a PRIVATE corporation, you would have someone all "up in your grill" regarding bad first quarter results....

...you would be accountable - for improvements. Yeah........you'd hate getting beaten up about it

Do you hold yourself just as accountable - for YOU Inc.?

What are you going - to do about it?

There is still plenty of time - to make your year

HappyUP!!! - a great find
Why it happened - I got out the ladder
Why it makes me happy - thought I had tossed something important out. As I broke the seal on the box, I had a huge sigh of relief

HappyUP!!! - PG&E has my back
Why it happened - digging in front of my house
Why it makes me happy - yeah....they were noisy....I decided it was a good time to crank up the electric guitar as NO WAY my neighbors could hear me above the jack hammer. I'm just glad that I am getting some increased safety.

HappyUP!!! - clean
Why it happened - I have a good razor
Why it makes me happy - I love the clean feel


JJ

Finding a GREAT item
Weedeater
Lovely day
PGE covering my back
Opening Day
Wonderful re-connection with old friend

No comments: