Wednesday, April 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2253



HappyUP!!! - coffee time, Jack
Why it happened - I do this
Why it makes me happy - who knew that my coffee mate was a part of the Quack Pack....Jack?!?

HappyUP!!! - WAH!!!!!
Why it happened - he came out as my guest
Why it makes me happy - LOVE WAH!!! Always a most welcome guest

HappyUP!!! - addition of JM
Why it happened - he was looking for a game
Why it makes me happy - glad to have had the room and that he called me at the last minute.  We had a great afternoon

JJ

Payoff

Toastmasters
WAH!!!!
Addition of JMC
Drive 1....pitch/putt 2....drive/3 wood/pitch/putt 3....drive 4.....drive 6....pitch/putt 8....drive/pitch/putt 9...hybrid/wedege 10....pitch 11...pitch/putt 12...drive 13...hybrid/wedge/putt 14....drive/driving wedge/chutt/putt 15.....good break/wedge 16....tough pitch 17.....hook recovery/hybrid/pitch/putt 18
Good time with many friends


Joke at TM

No comments: