Monday, April 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2258



HappyUP!!! - hiking
Why it happened - I got the call
Why it makes me happy - nice trail.....not a long hike....some great elevation change.  I love to take a hike....doesn't have to be a major event (tho it can be).

HappyUP!!! - Championship Game
Why it happened - March Madness concludes
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't glued to the game....saw enough while was doing other things.... good to see Louisville win.  Their coach is a winner

HappyUP!!! - trip to the Dojo
Why it happened - I go
Why it makes me happy - great to see some pads getting slapped around....HARD...today.  Ran into a couple of old acquaintenances too.

HappyUP!!! - scoring some tickets
Why it happened - I went digging
Why it makes me happy - fun coming up this week.....for sure!!!



JJ

Hiking
Trip to the Dojo
Delicious dinner
Final Four

No comments: