Sunday, December 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2159

That's a lotta love in there!


HappyUP!!! - The Fresh Market
Why it happened - they opened a while back
Why it makes me happy - I had some special treats to make today.  All needed ingredients were found at this unique market

HappyUP!!! - JoDom's place
Why it happened - New Years is coming
Why it makes me happy - it was so great to see this couple again....all of their friends...and even an old friend of mine

HappyUP!!! - jalapeno poppers
Why it happened - I got into the kitchen
Why it makes me happy - they were a little bit of work....but not as much as I thought.  This low cal version of this popular treat turned out pretty darn good.....burp!

HappyUP!!! - brothar's house
Why it happened - family time
Why it makes me happy - when I say family time, I mean FAMILY time. There must have been over 40 people at this shindig.....all family ties.  All the way from young to old....chaos, the good kind, ensues


No comments: