Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2151



HappyUP!!! - great evaluation
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I got the draw to evaluate a real pro. I want to help her get to "the next level." She gave a GREAT speech....but it wasn't what her project called for. I was glad that I had the tools on board to help her along....she appreciated it

HappyUP!!! - helping out
Why it happened - sacred privilige
Why it makes me happy - my GF got tied up.....and I got to untie the know and save the day. I don't look for credit.....not when I had so much fun

HappyUP!!! - 12/12 concert
Why it happened - a bad storm
Why it makes me happy - I love The Who....when they played at the Super Bowl.....well...uh...they SUCKED!  They rocked it tonight!!!

JJ

Great speeches
Doing a solid evaluation
Coffee time
Good news from GF
Getting to do a pickup
Getting to do dojo time
Great soup
12/12 concert

No comments: