Thursday, December 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2159



HappyUP!!! - donating
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - it is always good to give.....especially if it dings ya a bit

HappyUP!!! - solid round
Why it happened - solid short game
Why it makes me happy - it was cold and VERY windy today....from the back tees....solid piece of work turned in today

HappyUP!!! - no eggs...no problem
Why it happened - the place I ordered from was out
Why it makes me happy - I was looking for protien this morning from eggs. I ordered and paid...only to be informed, "we got no eggs."  No big....though I was really looking for eggs...it all worked out

JJ

Donating
Tho eggs were out of supply...all OK
3 wood 1....drive/6 iron punch 2....drive/hybrid/bunker shot/ putt 3...drive/hybrid 4....7 iron 5...bunker shot/par 6....drive/3 wood/pitch 7......3 wood/putt/greenie/birdie 8....drive/wedge 9....drive/cute "run it through bunker shot" 10....recovery shot/pitch/putt/grimey par 11....7 iron 12...drive/punch 5 iron /putt/birdie on 13....drive/putt 14.....drive/punch 8 iron 15....drive/bunker shot 16....lucky break/greenie 16.....bunker shot/putt 18
Fun with my friends
Solid round...in the cold...and high winds today
Special presents for Xmas...being crafted...coming out nicely

No comments: