Thursday, December 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2145


HappyUP!!! - golf!
Why it happened - some somewhat decent weather
Why it makes me happy - it's been awhile

HappyUP!!! - great short game
Why it happened - surprise
Why it makes me happy - one can lose the "touch" part of game after a layoff....I had a TON of "soft hand" shots today

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - solid shot..great putt
Why it makes me happy - I was supposed to get the greenie....then a guy behind me hit it closer....at least I tied him up for the skin!

JJ

Recovery hybrid/hybrid 1.....9 iron/putt 2.....shot from bad break 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/chip 4....sawed off 7 iron 5....punch shot/chip/putt 7.....pitch 8....wedge 9....6 iron 10....4 iron recovery punch/pitch 11....5 iron 12....7 iron/pitch 13....bunker shot 14....drive/chip/putt 15....drive/9 iton/pitch/putt 16.....6 iron/putt/birdie 17......hybrid recovery/hybrid shot 18

Weather....kind of


No comments: