Monday, December 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2153

LOVE THEM Hot WHEEEEEELS!!!

HappyUP!!! - Hot Wheels fun
Why it happened - I got an idea
Why it makes me happy - I LOVED Hot Wheels when I was a kid. I had a huge collection...probably over 150 cars at one time. Over the years, I had been given a few. They were still in packages. We had so much fun racing them OLD SCHOOL......just like I did when I was a kid

HappyUP!!! - labels turning out great
Why it happened - raffia
Why it makes me happy - the candles are REALLY going to be great tomorrow for Christmas

HappyUP!!! - Christmas Eve visit with friends
Why it happened - they had us over
Why it makes me happy - it was a VERY warm visit on the Eve of the Saviors birth with this couple that we look up to

JJ


Labels turning out great
Last minute shopping
Hot Wheels Fun
Visiting Friends
Xmas lights
Coffee cancelation

No comments: