Friday, December 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! 2157


HappyUP!!! - leftover steak
Why it happened - didn't kill it all last night
Why it makes me happy - I love leftovers....I REALLY do.....and....a fresh steak leftover is the BEST!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 7
Why it happened - 3 great shots
Why it makes me happy - I was struggling to this point...THIS was a lot of help

HappyUP!!! - Buddy/Rick
Why it happened - we tee'd it up today
Why it makes me happy - hadn't played with these two due to the weather.....awesome to do it again

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - winter
Why it makes me happy - it was a little chilly today........but very manageable.....and one can only LOVE where we live

JJ

Buying a drink for ace
Wedge 1....drive 2.....hybrid 3.....6 iron 4.....8 iron 5 (wire).....8 iron 6....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 7....hybrid 8.....drive/9 iron 9....drive/hybrid 10.....punch 11....putt 12....drive/chutt 13....wedge 14....7 iron 15.....bunker shot/sandie 16.....chip 18
Cool...but good weather
Leftover steak

No comments: