Saturday, December 08, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2147 Sat

Happy has a tendency to eat well during
his month long duty...bon apetite


HappyUP!!! - Sunshine
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I don't like an early morning tee time in winter. The fog was rolling in. It was SOOOOOOOOO welcome to have the sun pop in earlier in the round than expected

HappyUP!!! - putting decorations together
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - so great to work on this project with my little buddy

HappyUP!!! - photo time
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - so great.....to be out....in nature....taking pictures....with all the one's I love the most......and get ready for this best time of year

JJ

Sunshine
Putt on 1....putt on 2....3 wood 3....drive/hybrid 4....7 iron/greenie 5....drive/chip 6.....recovery shot/pitch 7.....pitch 8.....hybrid/chip 10.....8 iron/2 greenies 12.....good break 13....hybrid/chip 14....drive/wedge 15.....drive 16.....bunker shot 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Putting the Xmas stuff together
Xmas photos

No comments: