Tuesday, December 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2143



HappyUP!!! - Speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - learned more about Detoxification AND about Surviving the Xmas season.... more importantly, the two speakers were AS good or BETTER than I have seen these two.

HappyUP!!! - getting the Box
Why it happened - had some work done
Why it makes me happy - nice to have her back and the problem solved. Good timing on making another drop off as well

HappyUP!!! - GroomUP!!!
Why it happened - it needs to sometimes
Why it makes me happy - great picking up da pooch

HappyUP!!! - evaluating
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I did a pretty good job this morning.....but was happy to have one of our newer members beat me for the award. Evaluations aren't easy!


No comments: