Thursday, November 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1757 Thanksgiving 2011


HappyUP!!! - just a great day all around
Why it happened - tis the season
Why it makes me happy - it's the beginning of the holiday spirit. The rain cleared away in time for the visiting to begin

HappyUP!!! - wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner
Why it happened - someone else made it
Why it makes me happy - great food and great warmth from all the people in the group. Food is love. LOTS of laughter too. "Cobb on the corn".....2 "cloves" of garlic.....such fun!

HappyUP!!! - post-Thanksgiving Dinner
Why it happened - I am always welcome
Why it makes me happy - great to visit with my adopted family in the evening, get some raised bed info, watch some football, and have some meaningful conversations.......oh....and a lot of laughs too.

JollyJotting

Morning rain
Dinner
Wonderful dinner fellow ship
Parm/Eduardo Text
Tamales on the way
Re-Dinner fellow ship
Learning about raised beds

No comments: