Sunday, November 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1753


HappyUP!!! - pot roast help
Why it happened - I'm a strong man?
Why it makes me happy - "it is a strong man that asks for help." I wanted some pot roast today. Though have cooked extensively, I have never made pot roast. I called on sis-in-law and a friend when I was confused with the recipe. By the time all consultations were concluded and ingredients secured, I decided tomorrow is the better day for what is going to be a wonder of goodness!

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it made for a very lazy and relaxing morning

HappyUP!!! - ironing
Why it happpened - see "rain" above
Why it makes me happy - some of the long sleeves had been washed and hung...but not used over the summer. The ironing was a little "piled up." Rain, golf and football on TV, a fire, and a hot iron made for a relaxing time.......while accomplishing something at the same time.

JollyJottings

Early to rise
Rain
Fallen leaves
Getting stuff done
The return of a neighborhood "fixture/figure"
Ironing
Pot Roast whiff
Sis in Law
Great conversation

No comments: