Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1755


HappyUP!!! - a craftsman at work
Why it happened - a man needs to know his limitations
Why it makes me happy - I didn't think I was going to be able to McGyver this one. With the time and effort it took a pro to make this house fix, I was definitely correct. It's always cool to watch someone work that knows what they are doing.

HappyUP!!! - delivering the goods
Why it happened - it was my turn to speak
Why it makes me happy - this was a unique module to present. I wasn't exactly sure how well I was going to be able to lay it down. Souls touched.....mission accomplished

HappyUP!!! - another Thanksgiving invitation
Why it happened - might have had to do with the above
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to have soooooo many options for the holiday.....I just wish the day could be staggered with other days.....soooo many dear people that I would love to spend special time with.

HappyUP!!! - hearing back from THE Man
Why it happened - he wanted to reconnect
Why it makes me happy - I have SOOOOOOOOO much respect for this gentleman. Since retiring, I lost touch with him. I can't wait to sit at his feet as we reacquaint in December.

JollyJottings

Three great speeches
Involvement of newest members
A TableTopics Master pitching in
A craftsman working his trade
Delivering the monodrama
Another Thanksgiving invitation

No comments: