Saturday, November 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1752


HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - shots and putts
Why it makes me happy - birdies always perk things up....the one on 6 did today. I started off with a one way ticket on the bogey train through the first 5 holes. A par would be nice....but that birdie was a lot of help. The putt for birdie on 15 was INSANE....but it's not the first time that has happened there.

HappyUP!!! - chutt on 18
Why it makes me happy - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - tough little downhill touch shot from just off the green. To break my match even, I HAD to make it.....highly unlikely.....or was it? I hit it...it got a quarter of the way there and I said, "this one has a chance." The ball rolled out, took a curl to the right, hung over the lip of the hole, and then it..........................stopped right there! Back in "paper football days," they would rule that as a touchdown. In golf, it's just tough beans! It was fun to hit the shot though.

HappyUP!!! - winner winner chicken dinner
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had this combination for dinner in a long time.....and.....yeah .......absolutely delicious....lucky to have had it prepared for me

HappyUP!!! - The Big Event
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - this was something I had always wanted to check out.....just never had the opportunity to do. Moving and interesting....glad to have been a part of it. Fun show and time.

JollyJottings

Drive/pitch 1.....punch 2/saving bogey....8 iron/putt/birdie 6....chip 7.....catching green/putt on 8....punch 10....drive/bunker shot 11...drive/7 iron/putt 13....drive/chip 14....punch/putt 15/birdie....6 iron 17.....drive/chutt on 18




No comments: