Monday, November 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1747


HappyUP!!! - playing the old course
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I recoreded 400-500 rounds at this place...hadn't been there since the end of March. It was nice to be back. Course was in great shape!

HappyUP!!! - time with my old friend
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - haven't seen this guy in awhile. It was awesome to get to spend 4 hours of one on one time

-----I love a well used candle!

HappyUP!!! - the colonel
Why it happened - he wanted to play 9
Why it makes me happy - here is another great old guy that I miss. I never played with him much but I always enjoyed his presence when I did. It was a privilege that he joined us on the back side

JollyJottings
Playing the old course
Golfing with my old friend
Wedge 1....drive/wedge 2....drive 3....putt 6...7 iron 7....wedge off the pan 8...bunker shot 9...bunker shot 11....hybrid 14....pitch 17....hybrid 18
Weather
Picking up the important goods
Tending to the furry one
Talking to an ex-employee
Nice night at the dojo

No comments: