Thursday, November 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1743


HappyUP!!! - teeth cleaning
Why it happened - I do that a few times a year
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.....who doesn't love that feeling when one is done with the hygenist? Fresh and clean

HappyUP!!! - chat with my dentist
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - this was not just cleaning day. This was x-ray day. All looks good. PLUS, as it turns out, my dentist has a personal connection with someone else important to me. It was a weird, but GREAT, coincidence!

HappyUP!!! - my furnace
Why it happened - I fired it up
Why it makes me happy - it seems to working perfectly as we go into another year. Yes, I may have tested it already this year......it just got a bit more appreciation from me today!

HappyUP!!! - my neighbor and her brother
Why it happened - they were having an in house lunch
Why it makes me happy - we keep out of each other's business. I LOVE that about my neighbor who lives REALLY close to me. We respect each other's privacy.....yet.....we still have a bond. It was great catching up with her brother who got here a little before she did for lunch! I also love being "old Roseville" with so many people that are friends




No comments: