Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1756


HappyUP!!! - a special and sacred day
Why it happened - life happens
Why it makes me happy - today is the ten year anniversary of an extremely meaningful and personal event. It was wonderful to be able to savor the moment

HappyUP!!! - a cupcake
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - it's always a warm feeling when someone remembers something

HappyUP!!! - filling in
Why it happened - the Wed group needed a speaker
Why it makes me happy - I gave a reprise of my talk yesterday. I got to touch a few souls and give the people a nice Thanksgiving gift

HappyUP!!! - good times after the meeting
Why it happened - we were all hanging out
Why it makes me happy - it's all part of the holiday spirit that starts now



JollyJottings

Coffee
Sleeping in
Charging up
Filling in and reprising yesterday's talk
Good times with people after the meeting
A special day for me

No comments: