Saturday, November 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1745



HappyUP!!! - seeing Mrs Buddy
Why it happened - she has a wonderful husband that takes her to brekko
Why it makes me happy - love to see her enjoying the club!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - good drive...nice 7 iron...great putt
Why it makes me happy - it righted the ship from the bogey on 1

---------My offer of help to Gov. Rick Perry. Rick, if you are reading this (and I know you are...I mean...who doesn't?), I have a new slogan for your campaign. I'll even make the buttons! My consulting fees are only a bit higher than reasonable.


HappyUP!!! - an appreciated recommendation
Why it happened - we were talking food
Why it makes me happy - you never know what other peeps are going to think about a recommendation that you make. Everyone's tastes for food and ambiance is a bit dinner. Glad this couple felt this place was an enhancement to their Saturday night!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 12
Why it happened - a striped 4 iron right at the pin
Why it makes me happy - that shot should have released....it was looking like a possible ace in the air. In reality, it came up 15 feet short......but that putt from right to left was DRILLED into the center of that jar

HappyUP!!! - walking over to secure a tee time next week
Why it happened - I got out of bed
Why it makes me happy - we got the time......and other things were accomplished in the process.


No comments: