Friday, January 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 733

HappyUP!!! - Breakfast with E
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - good food and conversation

HappyUP!!! - golfing
Why it happened - I golf
Why it makes me happy - I lost some focus out there but 1) I hit some quality shots 2) we were joined by a nice guy...the Colonel 3) being out in the weather was tremendous

HappyUP!!! - meeting up with my friend, C
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - it was great to see C, find out about a recent journey....and find out what else has been happening in C's life.

JollyJottings

Breakfast with E
Golfing weather
Being joined by a nice guy
Hitting the first 5 greens...and 7 out of 9 on the front side
3 wood on 1...6 iron on 2...wedge on 4...hybrid on 5...drive/8 iron on 6....4 iron on 7....hybrid on 8....8 iron on 9....wedge on 12.....7 iron on 16.....bunker shot on 18
Hitting balls after playing
Talking with the head pro and shop assistant
Meeting up with my friend C

1 comment:

Glenn Blakney said...

HappyUP!!! - Put up a shelf in the laundry room for Anita.
Why it happened - she needed the extra space to put her cleaning products.
Why it made me happy - I got to buy a 1/4" masonry bit. Cut through concrete like butter, shelf went up in just a few minutes, and it's plumb and level.