Sunday, January 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 707.....A Gorgeous Sunday




HappyUP!!! - seeing a friend
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - my friend and I had corresponded over the phone and e-mailed for years....we don't live that far away but had never taken the opportunity to get together. Grabbing a bite to eat with a friend is always a HappyUP!!! and a valued time to spend a couple of hours

HappyUP!!! - deciding to golf
Why it happened - I blew off the first wild card game
Why it makes me happy - we had a frost delay which was going to throw my day off. The round of golf I played was as vanilla as it comes. It was possibly the most vanilla of a round I can remember playing. Nothing too bad happen and nothing extraordinarily good happened. I got to play with a couple of guys that I don't play with that much. The fellowship was better than the tube any old day.

HappyUP!!! - finding out I won yesterday's tournament
Why it happened - they blind paired me with a person that had a better round than I did yesterday
Why it makes me happy - we won! I pocketed a couple of bucks....HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Crepes
Seeing a friend
Illuminations
Sales
Deciding to golf
Workout
Winning yesterday
Winning today
Putt on 13
Sandshot on 12
9 iron on 5

No comments: