Thursday, January 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 732

HappyUP!!! - mentoring
Why it happened - I volunteered
Why it makes me happy - this is going to a HappyUP!!! for many weeks to come. Who knows..the group is progressing nicely...a HappyUP!!!...they may not need my help that long. It's nice to be in a room...in a meeting...where people are serious about improving and being one of two people in the room that can help them.

HappyUP!!! - dishwasher
Why it happened - I got off my duff
Why it makes me happy - this is one of those home improvement projects that actually went really well. I can do things around the house but, many times, it's a circus of having to make trips to the hardware store. Not today!

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - a friend and I grabbed a bite
Why it makes me happy - breaking bread, good conversation, and a restaraunt I hadn't been to.



JollyJottings

Oracle
Dishwasher pull
Driving the ScottRod
Dinner

No comments: