Thursday, January 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 711






Had a Blizzard Lately? - I really shouldn't promote fattening food items as a HappyUP!!! but I just have to.
Bold
At the same time - go over to DQ.com and click the Blizzard of the Month Icon. You can join the Blizzard Fan Club there. It's cool (I know...nice pun). You get some nice coupons during the year.

And, sorry Richard Simmons, - a Blizzard is always a HappyUP!!! Chocolate French Silk Pie is my "go to" Blizzard.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from my friend, G
Why it happened - he was commenting on my Steak-ka-bob piece
Why it makes me happy - he said, "nice work," and he should know. This guy can flat out cook so this was high praise indeed. There's another reason to have the Ka-bob's. They now have the official.....well, the unofficial official.....G seal of approval.

HappyUP!!! - meeting with S
Why it happened - I had an appointment to go over finances
Why it makes me happy - he presented some ideas on things that I could do with my investments.....and we got to visit. A good meeting where info is obtained in enjoyable company is part and parcel to a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - evening plans cancelled
Why it happened - my friend had an unexpected visitor
Why it makes me happy - while I enjoy meeting up with my friend, I was in a "home alone" kind of mood tonight.

HappyUP!!! - file cabinet
Why it happened - I dug it out of the garage
Why it makes me happy - I was able to do a considerable amount of cleanup by being able to place files that were laying around. I have room to put more files there and will relegate some of my reference files, the non-working ones, out to that cabinet and out of my prime filing space.

JollyJottings

Evening plans cancelled
Visit with my financial planner
Call from PS
Driving the ScottRod
Great sleep
File Cabinet
E-mail setting up a lunch
Bob Proctor e-mail
Errands
Getting rid of a shred pile

No comments: