Friday, January 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 705



HappyUP!!! - new money saving tactic
Why it happened - I saw it on TV
Why it makes me happy - fool people, save money, and enjoy a great meal. This is going to be separate posting as to the how. For now, this is really cool.....trust me

HappyUP!!! - running into and chatting with my old pal, BB
Why it happened - we got rained out at the golf course
Why it makes me happy - BB is a guy that I have been acquainted with for 30 years. He is still out there golfing at age 61.....and doing it well. Ahhhh....another guy after my own heart

HappyUP!!! - the little golf we did play
Why it happened - I golf
Why it makes me happy - in the wind and rain, I hit a wedge into hole 1. Hole 2 has been problematic for me lately. In the crummy weather, I knocked it about 20 feet from the hole. I just need a little good weather to work on my swing...get another lesson....and I'll be back on form.

JollyJottings

Hitting balls
Being covered
Hitting the second green
Running into BB

No comments: