Monday, January 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 715 - Don't Misunderestimate Me



HappyUP!!!
- Don't Misunderestimate Me
Why it happened - President Bush is a crack up
Why it makes me happy - I got a free and easy blog post (see below) out of it. While I didn't do it on purpose to create traffic, I guess I was one of the first posts on Google this morning with "misunderestimated" as a keyword so NuttersNotes reached a new audience today.

HappyUP!!! - visit from a friend
Why it happened - he needed some advice
Why it makes me happy - I had the advice to give.....and enjoy doing so. It was also good just to visit for a bit.

HappyUP!!! - new stat counter
Why it happened - I ran out of space on the old stat counter
Why it makes me happy - the widget was really easy to install and I can, once again, monitor traffic here if I choose. Traffic isn't something I grind for but it is good to know who is peeping in.

JollyJottings

New stat counter
Misunderestimated me
Breakfast
E-mail out to prospective members
Writing a letter of reference
Haircut
Wearing shorts
Visitors from France and Hong Kong
Golf...because I like it rough

No comments: