Thursday, January 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 725




HappyUP!!!
- waking up to the sound of rain
Why it happened - we are finally getting some weather
Why it makes me happy - it has been a dry winter.....and the last two haven't been overly wet either. I get stoked every time it rains because of that. It also is neat to lie in bed, hear the drops, and know that you don't have to go out in that today.

HappyUP!!! - mentoring
Why it happened - I took on a project
Why it makes me happy - I really like the Toastmasters Club that I have volunteered to help get up to speed. I had done this with another club years ago and had forgot how enjoyable this is. Meeting new people who are eager to learn......when you have most of the answers.....heaven.

HappyUP!!! - a quick 9 holes
Why it happened - I said, "what the heck"
Why it makes me happy - it was rainy yesterday. After my mentoring session (see above), I decided to buzz over to the golf course to get in 9 under cloudy skies. I popped in a cart and ended up catching up with a couple of very good players who invited me to finish the 9 with them...good golfing companionship is always a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Sleeping in
The sound of the rain
Mentoring
Sneaking in 9 holes and catching up to J and S

No comments: