Sunday, January 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 721

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - cleansing
Why it makes me happy - I dropped 3 pounds last week. 2 more went off this week due to my occasional cleanse. This gets me within 5 pounds of where I like to be and 10 pounds from ideal. By following up with the cleanse and some exercise this week, I should get 2-3 more off this week. This would be a great start to the new year

HappyUP!!! - day 2 of golf tournament
Why it happened - my partner and I entered
Why it makes me happy - we shot 8 under today....and it easily could have been 12 under. We had a bad start yesterday but today proved that we really can easily be competitive in this format. I think they'll be having this one again next month....and we'll be there.

HappyUP!!! - my driver
Why it happened - I took that lesson last week
Why it makes me happy - I drove the ball very well over the two day tournament. Every one of my tee shots was very playable except for one today....and, even that one, I was taking a chance of hitting it poorly so it was no surprise. I drove the ball well enough to consider playing a tournament on this course later in the year on my own ball without a partner.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - a friend called me up
Why it makes me happy - I love getting together with this friend and grabbing a bite....always a good time.

HappyUP!!! - the short game
Why it happened - my touch is pretty good
Why it makes me happy - you have to have a good short game in golf. I used my hybrid 3 times and knocked it VERY close each time. I flipped a pitch shot on 10 perfectly and almost holed a pitch on 16 which left a tap in.

JollyJottings

Weight
Waking up with my cats
Day 2 of tournament

No comments: