Monday, January 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 729 - last Monday, Jan. 2009



HappyUP!!! - An Obamanation
Why it happened - I heard him on TV
Why it makes me happy - "the financial crisis that we have inherited is serious." I caught our president violating one of the Four Agreements. It wasn't required that he do the finger pointing...nobody is blaming him for this. He is another guy that doesn't get it....I am sick and tired of finger pointing. I think a lot of Americans are as well. Anyway, it made me happy to catch a slip in character.

HappyUP!!! - filling the calender
Why it happened - I have hungry friends
Why it makes me happy - I'll have lots of bread breaking and meaningful conversations over the next week.

HappyUP!!! - talking with the bro
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - he is involved in a new venture.....and it seems to be doing OK. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - live chat on Facebook
Why it happened - I just discovered this feature
Why it makes me happy - I was able to have a couple of snappy conversations with friends...fun staying in touch!

JollyJottings


Lunch with J set up
Breakfast with E on the calender
Talking with the bro
Gorgeous weather
Obama-nation

No comments: