Wednesday, January 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 710





HappyUP!!!
- birdie on the first hole
Why it happened - I hit enough club to get to the back pin
Why it makes me happy - 1) a birdie is always a HappyUP!!! 2) getting the round started with a birdie is an additional HappyUP!!! 3) that birdie got me a skin in the big game.....$

HappyUP!!! - winning my back nine game
Why it happened - EM joined us at the turn
Why it makes me happy - we play a friendly game for a couple of bucks....and it's always better to win the $ than to lose them. Today, I won a couple of wagers.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - I hit a great shot and putt
Why it makes me happy - 16 is a scary little hole. It's easy to hit short (in the lake) or long (tough putt) or right (impossible to get up and down for a par). Today, I hit it within 12 feet and drained the putt.

HappyUP!!! - a friend stopped by for dinner
Why it happened - my friend gave me a call
Why it makes me happy - everyone loves it when I burn them a quick taco. Food and fellowship is a HappyUP!!!

No comments: