Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 716




HappyUP!!!
- Falling Into A Golf Lesson
Why it happened - I got lucky
Why it makes me happy - I was running errands so I couldn't play golf today. I did have time to dash out to hit some range balls. When I walked into the shop, the head pro AND the assistant pro were both there. This is kind of rare. I saw this as an opportunity to get that tune up I have been needing. "Hey Pro, what are you doing NOW?" Off we went....

HappyUP!!! - The Golf Lesson
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - while I am not happy that I didn't go see my pro a month ago, there is nothing I can do about that. The HappyUP!!! lies in some FAIRLY minor adjustments to some bad posture I have fallen into. I think I can get these changes incorporated fairly quickly. MUCH more power with less effort lies ahead.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was an on week
Why it makes me happy - we had a guest today....that was impressed enough to join. We put on a good show today. The overall vibe was extremely upbeat.

HappyUP!!! - call from NS
Why it happened - NS was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - it is always good to talk to this long time friend. I am so happy that I got the call so we could catch up.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Toastmasters Guest
Finding a Christmas present
Smog passed easily
Opportunity to get golf lesson
Product of golf lesson

No comments: