Saturday, June 27, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5190

HappyUP!!! - Sprouts sushi
Why it happened -picked some up this morning
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! Usually, what you get in the grocery store? NOT that great. This stuff was absolutely the best!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened -great wedge and solid putt
Why it makes me happy -it's tournament day 1. We needed to get something going. Hopes flying high at this point

HappyUP!!! - stiffing it on 10
Why it happened -a wedge to 4 feeet
Why it makes me happy - sure, I missed the putt (uggggh)...but when I hit it and saw where it was...I was thinking, "here we go!"

HappyUP!!! - staying home
Why it happened -I'm like that
Why it makes me happy - as tempting as the good time would have been, I have to stick to my Covid principles. Basically....grocery, family, and personal/medical care. THAT is pretty much my life through Dec.  I'm proud that I can pass up a good time for a bit! NOT NEEDY!




No comments: