Wednesday, June 24, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5187

HappyUP!!! - winning in another country
Why it happened -I visited Victoria
Why it makes me happy -nice to see these lovely people again. Their reverse meeting was a HOOT! Glad I did it in reverse as I am not sure I would have seen much fault in this great speech

HappyUP!!! - recovering
Why it happened - I needed some AC
Why it makes me happy -after 18 holes walking...and finishing at 2:30...before it really got hot...I was wiped OUT!!! 15 minutes in the AC, I was much better. I almost took a nap behind the 18 green

HappyUP!!! - a couple of birdies
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -the putt on 6 was just dreamy....and that wedge on 10? LOVELY would be the way to describe it

HappyUP!!! - playing with the doc
Why it happened -he had today off and it's Covid
Why it makes me happy -so glad he can join us. He can't pursue his usual Wednesday hobby due to things being closed. Nice to have him with us




No comments: