Saturday, June 13, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5176

HappyUP!!! - winning
Why it happened -my partner
Why it makes me happy -OK...I have stunk worse lately....but I smelled today out on the links. Thankfully, I had a solid partner and a couple of opponents who stunk it up worse than me.

HappyUP!!! - incredible wedge work
Why it happened -I still have some skills
Why it makes me happy - a flop shop gimme on 8 and an OUTRAGEOUSLY good wedge on 9 sealed the deal! Hey, something was going right!

HappyUP!!! - Carolinas leftovers
Why it happened -I had some restraint last night
Why it makes me happy -PERFECT morning snack!

HappyUP!!! - a drink with the Buddy
Why it happened -hanging out after golf
Why it makes me happy - wished I could have taken his invitation for the evening....couldn't make it...DANG! Nice to be invited!!!


No comments: