Wednesday, June 17, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5180

HappyUP!!! - 18th hole
Why it happened -downwind...and coming around
Why it makes me happy -tees were back...driver....3 wood...55 yd wedge in. All shots were perfect. The birdie putt? Pure...sweet....and it SHOULD have gone in. It was a nice finish!

HappyUP!!! - SawShaw SQUEEKERS
Why it happened - we have changes going on
Why it makes me happy - from rescuing her....to her coming to her buddy who was sitting in the window (long story ....extremely compelling) to me isolating with her overnight. If my plan doesn't work, Plan B will be workable. Things are definitely different around here. Hey, being a cat guardian isn't always easy

HappyUP!!! - seeing the Captain again
Why it happened -he did some scheduling
Why it makes me happy -can't even remember the last time we played together. It may have contributed to me hitting the ball a bit better

No comments: