Friday, June 26, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5189

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened -I'm putting things back together
Why it makes me happy -it's all about the birdies. Hit 7 greens and you get some chances. Nothing lucky or flukey about these. Some killer wedge and 9 iron play and solid putts

HappyUP!!! - partner tossing down a 33 on the back
Why it happened -he's that good
Why it makes me happy -with me holding up my end and him "bringing it home," the win was assured. Better than that, just great to see him bust out. It was a very quiet 3 under par

HappyUP!!! - Prime Rib
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it makes me happy - haven't had this in awhile. A LOVELY Friday night treat!!!

HappyUP!!! -FB playing with us
Why it happened -he is in town
Why it makes me happy -LOVE this guy. I hardly ever get to play with him. Just so much fun!!!




No comments: