Saturday, February 22, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5063

HappyUP!!! - Kings replays
Why it happened - I tape things
Why it makes me happy -fast forwarding to the good part (the end), I was amazed that the Kings won two games....especially against the Clippers....AT the Clippers. Nice to see SacTown try to make something of this season

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened -3 perfect shots
Why it makes me happy -the stinger driver was gutsy but GREAT. The wedge was on line. The putt was gorgeous...never a doubt from 12 feet

HappyUP!!! - partner
Why it happened -they put him in last minute
Why it makes me happy -glad to have McC join us...I especially like those birdies on 6 and 7 he threw down

HappyUP!!! -nice guitar work
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -a new tune is coming along...it's an old one. I need to listen to the original. I got the chords down...now I just need the groove. This is a fun one!

No comments: