Saturday, February 15, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5055

HappyUP!!! - the firepit
Why it happened -a gorgeous day
Why it makes me happy -lovely to just sit around and enjoy each other's company on a crisp day!
PERFECTION!!!

HappyUP!!! -Rock Hill bourbon
Why it happened -a friend brought it along
Why it makes me happy -wow! I'm not a huge bourbon guy.....but this stuff was TASTY....and had a fantastic "bite" on it. A little pricey but, since you can't even get it, it doesn't matter. NICE stuff!

HappyUP!!! -sandy WINNER on 18
Why it happened -got some skills
Why it makes me happy -I'm a grinder. It doesn't matter what I brought to the course that day, I am going to play it out for all it's worth. We were NEVER up in this match all day....until I knocked it out  of the trap on 18 and sank the putt. THAT is a JOY that will NEVER go away.

No comments: