Friday, February 14, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5054

HappyUP!!! - no Valentine Day concerns
Why it happened -I keep it that way
Why it makes me happy -every day should be a Valentine Day! This societal pressure brought on by the capitalistic system? I'm OUT! It's a cool place to be

HappyUP!!! -ATT chat
Why it happened -phone issue
Why it makes me happy -it looks like they MAY have something for me. Didn't solve it tonight but I will be talking to the right department tomorrow

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 17
Why it happened -just a gorgeous 5 iron
Why it makes me happy -there is NOTHING like the feeling of a PURE shot. It is beyond a good shot. Making the putt?....right when you need it?...priceless!

HappyUP!!! -more affirmation
Why it happened -thoughtful dude
Why it makes me happy -I often say I don't NEED praise or recognition. It is true. Yet, when you make an impact on someone else's life and they go out of their way to tell you, being affirmed is a big HappyUP!!!


No comments: