Monday, February 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5050

HappyUP!!! - 72 degrees ...in February
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -hey, if it is going to be a drought year, might as well enjoy it....and I sure did today! Gorgeous day for a walk!!!

HappyUP!!! - brain stuff
Why it happened -I do that kind of thing
Why it makes me happy -I got some excellent study time in that led to new insights around how the brain operates. Fascinating

HappyUP!!! -Speech Contest finalized
Why it happened -I put the hammer down
Why it makes me happy -another time we crossed this off the list...well...at least the planning

HappyUP!!! -treating ML, my client
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -this was a GREAT session. This lady is really going to benefit when she does the commensurate follow through work!

No comments: