Sunday, September 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4916

HappyUP!!! -leftover salmon
Why it happened -I left some last night
Why it makes me happy -I wondered about the re-heat on this one. What a WONDERFUL lunch to come home to. Actually, more of a supper (<---who anymore="" p="" that="" uses="" word="">
HappyUP!!! - gorgeous puffy clouds
Why it happened - I took the time to notice
Why it makes me happy - it was a fascinating day out on the course to see some of the most interesting cloud formations I have seen in a loooooong time

HappyUP!!! - bladey chip on 17
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -it's always entertaining when I pull that shot out....especially in this situation. With a foot to go, it was in the whole...until it took that HUGE piece of the lip and turned out. Still, it was a perfect shot in that situation

HappyUP!!! - golf group
Why it happened -we chose to play
Why it makes me happy -bro, nephew, and TC.....can't think of better company

No comments: