Tuesday, September 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4904

HappyUP!!! -pain abated
Why it happened -all things must pass
Why it makes me happy -woke up with intestinal issues. I was worried on how I was going to open up the building for our weekly meeting. Fortunately, it all worked through and we had a great meeting

HappyUP!!! - Accepted IN the tournament
Why it happened - they expanded the field
Why it makes me happy -not playing Friday....now I know I am playing Saturday with my good buddy. We are going to have so much fun!!!

HappyUP!!! -new kicks
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -who wouldn't LOVE a new pair of Lemon Drop yellow for the dawgs!?!?

HappyUP!!! - getting stuff done
Why it happened -I was kicking it
Why it makes me happy - I can procrastinate and be a little lazy. NOT today!!!


No comments: