Tuesday, September 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4897

HappyUP!!! -TableTopics Mastering
Why it happened -it was my turn
Why it makes me happy -it's one of my favorite jobs. I had a lot of fun with it today...gave appropriate, but handleable, challenges for each person at their skill level.

HappyUP!!! - dismissal at the White House
Why it happened -who knows for sure
Why it makes me happy - John Bolton has always scared me a bit. Who knows what is next but I think this was a good move

HappyUP!!! - JG speech
Why it happened -it was her turn
Why it makes me happy - one of her best ever...speaking on leadership...and some self-assessment. It was soooo well done

HappyUP!!! - Suicide Prevention Day
Why it happened -we do that stuff
Why it makes me happy - it slipped by quietly...and that's OK. Yet, any time we can do something about mental health, we should.


No comments: