Saturday, September 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4894

HappyUP!!! -Antonio Brown GONE
Why it happened -decisive management
Why it makes me happy -the Raiders tried...but...misbehavior is misbehavior. LATER!!!

HappyUP!!! - Univ of Tennessee shirt
Why it happened -U of T did the right thing
Why it makes me happy -it was "wear your team shirt" to school day. One kid, disadvantaged, had to create his own. It was crude...but cute...and brave. He got bullied for it. U of T created an actual shirt out of it that they sell in their store.  I might just order one if I can get one!

HappyUP!!! - Bianca Andreescu
Why it happened -US Open
Why it makes me happy -what a joy and a surprise this tennis player is. Number 152 at beginning of the year...and number 5 now. She handled the crowd as well as Serena with a poise far beyond her years and experience!

HappyUP!!! - keeping the chin up
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - I hit 2 greens today....that is the WORST ball striking day of the year. Yet, I hung in there...fought...and kept the damage to a minimum! I LOVE that about me


No comments: