Wednesday, September 04, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4891


HappyUP!!! -string change
Why it happened -planning
Why it makes me happy -this is not my favorite thing to do. I can ALWAYS find something to distract me when I am home. I knew there would be some downtime on this trip...and I was right! Got it out of the way early

HappyUP!!! -outrageous putt
Why it happened -a lot of skill...and some luck as well
Why it makes me happy -it got me a skin....and brought my partner and I back into the game. It was pretty cool. 40 feet...downhill...about 8 feet of break. I could stand out there and hit it 100 times and not make it

HappyUP!!! - steaks
Why it happened -it was on the menu
Why it makes me happy -dude at “the que” put a nice burn on these puppies. I don’t eat a lot of meat...but I sure could eat a lot of what was going on tonight!

HappyUP!!! -bro joining us
Why it happened -he’s a planner
Why it makes me happy -great timing on his part. Just fantastic to have him along to pick up the baton!


No comments: