Monday, September 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4903

HappyUP!!! - thunderstorm
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy -OMG!!! A pre-rain season rain! I didn't know it was coming until it was about an hour and half away. I had the time to make some necessary changes outside. I just enjoyed that storm.

HappyUP!!! - RTT session
Why it happened - my client needed it
Why it makes me happy - this client had been to others. I could see in her face when I brought her out of trance that she had been somewhere special. I made a GREAT transformative recording for her. We had a lovely chat.

HappyUP!!! -Alec Baldwin roast
Why it happened -I recorded it
Why it makes me happy -the humor was so NON-PC that I wonder, in this day and age, how Comedy Central can get away with this stuff.....and THAT subject got addressed during the program. It makes me happy that there is a haven for this kind of creative expression

HappyUP!!! - I got a partner
Why it happened -I asked
Why it makes me happy -OK....now just have to wait to see if we get accepted. I am sure we will


No comments: