Sunday, September 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4895

HappyUP!!! -Elo's joke
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy -OMG! I will NOT repeat that one here. BUT...I will be repeating it! OMG... it's got it all!

HappyUP!!! - US Open Final
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - 2 guys....almost 5 hours....laying it all out there...momentum shifts...it's everything you want in an athletic championship final

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron /putt/birdie 13
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -THAT ball never left the flag....a bit disappointing that it flew OVER the flag and left a longer putt than what it looked. BUT.....that putt....THAT putt...never left the hole!

JollyJottings
8 iron 1....sandie/bullet 3/...flushed 7 iron 6...hybrid hook/pitch 7...unbelievable recovery pitch 8.....6 iron/largo/birdie 9....drive/3 wood 10...8 iron/putt/birdie 13...putt 14...pitch 16

No comments: