Tuesday, May 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4326


HappyUP!!! - an invitation
Why it happened -I extended myself
Why it makes me happy - was heading out of Toastmasters today...a lady came for another meeting that was cancelled....I said, "nobody here but us Toastmasters...come visit us sometime."  Turns out, she had been thinking about Toastmasters for some time.  LOVE IT when serendipity happens

HappyUP!!! - our Toastmaster
Why it happened -everyone has to take a turn
Why it makes me happy - this was her first time at the helm.....and she was GREAT! This was something she would have STUNK at just a few months ago.  Love to see the growth

HappyUP!!! - a mini milestone
Why it happened - I started something awhile back
Why it makes me happy - today was a solid mark on the progress of this project.  Can't wait to take it to completion....which will still be awhile...but....the trajectory right now is awesome!

No comments: