Tuesday, May 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! - Day 4319



HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 18
Why it happened -I'm OK at golf
Why it makes me happy -this baby was just a laser. We were into the wind and my drive wasn't the best so I was back there a bit. This darlin NEVER left the pin and finished 15 feet right behind it. Helped us pick up a bet and minimize losses

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened -we meet. 
Why it makes me happy -every one of those speeches were solid....and had takeaways for me. It was an awesome display.  Janette came back after an absence and that was FANTASTIC to see her face enter the room

HappyUP!!! - Walmart shirts
Why it happened -I needed golf balls
Why it makes me happy - found a couple of great looking shirts....and nice, modern golf shirt material.  Hey, for $13 a pop, why not give them a shot?!?....I ain't proud

HappyUP!!! - bedtime optimism
Why it happened -been doing a lot of spiritual work
Why it makes me happy- I just can't wait to get up tomorrow to do "stuff"...and it's not the great stuff either.  It will conclude with golf and, after today's round, it will be interesting to see what happens!

JollyJottings

Janette returns (after I made a note to announce why she has been gone)
Janine Kaizen...Stan Volunteer....LeoQue
Derek timing
Janette doing Table Topics
Pete landing the ship
Dropping off at Goodwill
Walmart had my stuff
$13 golf shirt....what the heck!
76.....29 putts....birdie on 7 (knocked off the list)....lipping out 16 (would have knocked that off) ....
Opponents 4 birdies.......and we survived....that is a 12 handicap doing that and throwing in a 79 on us


No comments: