Tuesday, May 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4312


HappyUP!!! - Portia vet visit
Why it happened - I'm a responsible pet owner
Why it makes me happy - everything is hunky dorie with her. She has lost a little weight but that is explainable. Something to keep an eye on.  Just glad things are good

HappyUP!!! - consistent ball striking
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - I can deal with scores being up and down a little....as long as I got a chance. I'm hitting a lot of pure shots.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - nice shot...nice putt
Why it makes me happy - it is so nice to see that ball go into the hole

HappyUP!!! - helping Jamie
Why it happened - she was at the meeting
Why it makes me happy - this gal is soooooo willing to learn....and we all have seen the growth so far. She is about ready to skyROCKET

HappyUP!!! - my speech
Why it happened - I give them
Why it makes me happy- just glad that it was so well received today

JollyJottings

Guests...Derek and Zak
Making some putts
Putting adjustment

No comments: