Thursday, May 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4321


HappyUP!!! - Strum Shop
Why it happened - they are nearby
Why it makes me happy - while I don't often have the need for that local music store, I sure hope this place makes it. People seem to really enjoy it. They promote well to the community and offer a much needed service. I was glad they were there today

HappyUP!!! - 14 greens hit/putted to
Why it happened - I am striping it
Why it makes me happy -I am enjoying some of the best ball striking that I have experienced in years. These aren't just good shots....they are shots right off the center of the face and headed in the right direction....almost all of the time

HappyUP!!! - a nice find
Why it happened - made a trip
Why it makes me happy - there could be team uniforms showing up at this year's Acorn. Hey...and it this price....why not!?!

No comments: